Invisible Sun Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Sun Roleplay

@Song by the Police, DarkLands Roleplay, theme changes with votes from members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darklands Roleplay

Go down 
+3
megan_frankie
klferns
Jessi_20208
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 7:30 am

Sabina groans as the headache worsens more, something she thiught wasn’t possible, and the man screaming outside her tent didn’t help. “That’s quite a bit of time.” She can’t take the noise. She stands slowly and begins to make her way to the fromt of the tent. “Excuse me for one moment.”
Back to top Go down
https://invisible-sun-rp.forumotion.com
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 7:59 am

Arden continued shouting outside of the tent. He looked around in a panic, scanning for someone - anyone - to help him, but no one answered his calls.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:56 am

Nadine follows watching the man. "Stop causing a scene you will only make things worse." She hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 10:00 am

Although Zeon doubts what Kaden told him, he nods. "I'm sorry, how did it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 10:01 am

“They were attacked by...animals.” He says, nodding his head. “What about yours?”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:31 am

Arden stopped mid-cry before turning towards the tent. "Excuse me? Do you even know what's going on?!" He yelled at the mystery girl. He laughed awkwardly for a second. "No! No, you don't! Of course you don't!" He walked forward to her before pointing towards the gate. "My family is dead, my friends are dead, so many people whom I trusted are now dead, and no one is able to help me!"
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:33 am

"There's no need to get everyone else here in a panic." Nadine crosses her arms. "Why don't you explain somewhere that isn't so public?"
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:37 am

Zeon debates on telling Kaden about his family, but he decided it was better not to. It would reveal too much about Zeon. "They died in a fire."
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 am

Arden shifted anxiously, looking around at everyone as they whispered amongst themselves. “I...” he faltered. “Yeah. I suppose. May I come in?” He asked with a sigh.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 12:04 pm

"You'll have to ask her." Nadine sighs looking to Sabrina
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Sabina steps out of her tent to stare at Arden with a gaping mouth. She lifts a finger and points at him. “You!” She gasps, her migraine melting away into a dull throb. She looks to Nadine. “I’ve seen hos face too!”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:46 pm

Arden looked around before awkwardly laughing and pointing at himself. “Me? That’s not possible. This was - er, is - my first Pilgrimage, and even then, we don’t make it this far south for it.” He sighed again. “Look, you have to help me.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Sabina shakes her head. “I’ve seen you before.” She insists and motions him into the tent. “Come in.”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:28 pm

"She said the same thing about me." Nadine explains.
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Arden ground his teeth but followed them into the tent. “Just... let’s get this going.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 4:05 pm

She slips inside her tent and sits down. This is the best she’s felt in weeks, and she can’t help but smile to herself. “What do you need?” Sabina asks.
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Arden sighed as he sat down into a chair. "Look. I'm not crazy, alright? We got attacked on the road, on our Pilgrimage. Whatever attacked my people, it... I don't know, it wasn't human. And I know that sounds crazy, but there's... something out there, near Bleal Cril. The city is desolated, empty. I just...." he trailed off before breathing quickly. "I don't know what's happening. There was a kid before it all, who-who-who shot fire?! From his hands! I don't know what's going on anymore, or if this is all a dream, or what." His head dropped into his waiting hands.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Sabina extends her hands palms up and rests them on the table. “Place your palms on mine, and picture what happened in your mind.” She looks him in the eyes. “Show me the boy with fire, and the something.”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Arden eyed her warily, but complied. He shut his eyes and pictured everything with a pained expression on his face the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:34 pm

“Oh.” Kaden nods. “I’m sorry to hear that.” He looks down at his hand, fire. He goes into a trance for about a minute before looking out the window. “Looks like it stopped raining.”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:53 pm

"Another person with magic capabilities?" Nadine asks
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:02 pm

Sabina grits her teeth throigh the entire experiece. The sights, sounds, and smells make her want to turn and vomit, but she holds fast. The boy with the fire hands particularly grabs her attention. She somewhat recognizes him as well, but because it’s from someone else’s memory, not all of the details are specific. The creatures, however, send shivers down her spine. Her nightmares go just like this, but only there are different people getting hurt, or even no creatures at all. She yanks her hands from his and her eyes snap open.
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Arden's eyes opened at the same time, before he looked down and closed them again. "Now you've seen what I see." He stayed silent for some time. "If it's true that you have seen me before... what do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Sabina looked back at Arden. “Just visions, snippets of your life. Mostly it’s just your face in my dreams, but I know that something is cold when I see you.” She points to Nadine. “And I get a flying feeling with you.”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Arden laughed inwardly again. "Yeah, no shit you feel something cold. I'm from Siglid, couldn't you gather that from the Pilgrimage? There's nothing but cold up there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darklands Roleplay
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next