Invisible Sun Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Sun Roleplay

@Song by the Police, DarkLands Roleplay, theme changes with votes from members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darklands Roleplay

Go down 
+3
megan_frankie
klferns
Jessi_20208
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Kaden nods and heads to the bathroom, and the sound of running water starts. By the time he gets back Kaden would be out the shower and dressed.
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Darklands Roleplay   Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Serilda sighs, knowing she won't be able to stay in her shield form forever. Her limit is probably at midnight. She just looks around the room, looking at the things in there and thinking about what they are for.

Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Her eyes widen to the soze of saucers. “Y-you can do what?” Sabina stammers.
Back to top Go down
https://invisible-sun-rp.forumotion.com
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 pm

(I'm skipping Zeon going to get food.)
Zeon struggles with the cardboard cartons as he opens the door, "Kaden, I got some food! I wasn't sure what you wanted so I got a few options." Zeon carefully places the trays on the small wooden table, walks over to the kitchen, and grabs a few silverware. Zeon settles himself on the floor and opens up the cartons. He puts the salsbury steak and mashed potato in front of him, "Kaden, there are some noodles and pasta."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 pm

“I like noodles.” He says, walking over to the stove and starts to boil some water, then adds the water to the noodles and spices. “Thanks.” He says, taking a seat infront of him. “Didn’t realize how hungry I was till I smelt food.”
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Zeon begins to pile the food into his mouth, "This is my first meal in weeks. Did you find a place to put the shield?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:43 pm

“Uh..” He swallows his food and tries to process what Zeon has said. “Yeah...I-I put up against the wall. What do you mean, first meal in weeks?” He watches him begin to stuff his face.
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 9:09 pm

Serilda whimpered at the sight of them eating. It's. So. Painful.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 10:24 pm

"Well you asked for what my deepest secret is." Nadine groans. "I also have been training with a lance."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 11:11 pm

Sabina blinks a few times. “I meant for you to think it, but this is even better.” She hurriedly removes her hands from underneath Nadine’s. “I can read minds and communicate with people through thoughts. I’ve dreamed of you many times.”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 pm

Nadine looks confused. "I haven't met you before hand have I?"
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:02 am

“I’ve never seen you before. But I’ve been drawn to you and dreamed of your dace for weeks. I have this almost intrinsic urge to travel and I think I know why.” Sabina speaks. “What if the people I see in my dreams, are like you? With powers?”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:13 am

Arden stuck low on the horse's back, edging it on to go faster still. 'Gotta push for Mora," he kept thinking. He tried to keep his thoughts on the tasks at hand - getting to the city, as well as the Pilgrimage. Even if it wasn't going to continue after the events of tonight, he was going to make his first trek regardless. Eventually, the road shifted from worn, treaded dirt to cobbled stones. Arden could see the walls of Mora now as he escaped the sparse trees, the large windmills and farms surrounding the outside of it. "Open the gate!" He cried out as he approached the front. "Urgent news, you must open the gate!"
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 am

Nadine shrugs. "Maybe. But magic is almost non-existent. How would you know for sure?"
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 2:02 pm

Zeon shakes his head, "I'm a hunter, I hunt for my food but I haven't had any luck in weeks. We should save some food for the morning."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Kaden shakes his head. “No, don’t. I have plenty more money to buy food.” He tells him, finishing up his noodles. “Just don’t over eat.” He jokes, and glances at the sheild then back at him.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Zeon laughs, "Maybe we should save the fella that lose his shield some food." Zeon takes the last bite of his steak and potatoes and closes the empty carton. He places it on the floor and looks at Kaden, "Did you find that extra mattress I was talking about? Also, do you want something to drink?" Zeon walks over to the kitchen to fetch himself some water.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:44 pm

“I’m fine thank you.” Kaden leaning back and taking a good look at Zeon’s physique and face, since he hasn’t really yet. Moderately handsome and nice gray eyes. Probably around Kaden’s age himself. “Say...Do you have any family?” He asks suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Sabina shakes her head. “I thiught I was the only one until I met you. I’ve never heard of anyone ever being able to turn themselves into a hawk.” She leans forward. “Can you fly as a bird?” She scrunches her face as her migraine suddenly rushes back at full force, even worse than it had been before.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Nadine takes a second to process it. She hasn't met anyone with magic abilites. "Yes. I can fly. I can't hold the form for long yet though."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:02 pm

She hunches forward and begins to rub her temples again. Blotches and spots float across her vision. She was finally having some relief and now it gets worse. “How ling can you hold your form for?”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:19 pm

"Like...20 minutes." Nadine responds
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:39 pm

Arden handed the reins of his horse off to a random guard standing nearby before sprinting into the city over the wet cobbles. "I need the lord of the city! Where is he?!" He looked around at all the people nearby as he ran. "Please! I need help! I need the lord of the city!" He cried out as he got near to a tent inside the walls.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Zeon pauses, "I used to. What about you? Do you have a family?" Zeon leans against a counter and takes a sip of his water.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:45 pm

“No.” Kaden says. “I lost my family..” He trails off. Recently, he lost his mother a few night ago. “A couple years ago.” He says to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darklands Roleplay
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next