Invisible Sun Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Sun Roleplay

@Song by the Police, DarkLands Roleplay, theme changes with votes from members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darklands Roleplay

Go down 
+3
megan_frankie
klferns
Jessi_20208
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Sabina rolls her eyes at his comment. She turns to Nadine. “There is a young man out there with abilities as well.”
Back to top Go down
https://invisible-sun-rp.forumotion.com
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Arden looked up. "Both of you keep talking about this stuff. Magic, abilities, all that. And then you mention that you saw me beforehand, as well as the guy I was talking about." He rested one arm along the table lengthwise before leaning over it. "What the hell is going on here? What is all of this you're talking about, and why am I involved?"
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 7:07 pm

Nadine shrugs "because I have magic abilities." Nadine explains.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Sabina points at Nadine. “Now, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. For all we know what we have isn’t magic based.” She turns back to Arden. The next time she speaks to him, it’s loud, and it sounds like it’s coming from all around him. Are you not special?
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 11:28 am

He scoffed at her. "What we have? I'm not -" Arden's eyes widened as his brow furrowed. "What the - how?! How did you do that?! Get out of my head!" He lunged at Sabina over the table, his hands grasping for her neck.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Nadine gives him a quick shove to stop him "chill out."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Sabina, while a little frightened but not phased, as this is a regular occurence, scoots back in her chair and whips out her blade. She points the tip at his throat. “I will not hesitate to kill you.”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Arden pushed off of Nadine before staring down Sabina. The tip pricked against his neck. “Stay out of my head. Whatever you have to talk about regarding this powers nonsense, you can talk about it in front of the both of us.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 pm

She raises an eyebrow at him. “Do you not believe me?” Sabina asks. “Did you not believe the demonstration? Or do I have to go a little deeper than a simple ‘hello’?”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 10:25 pm

Arden ground his teeth again. "That won't be necessary." He sighed as he sat back down, closing his eyes. "What do you know about me? You said you feel...cold when you think about me. What is it exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 am

Zeon nods and looks outside, he turns to Kaden, "Are your hands alright?"
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:35 am

Serilda looked at his hands, slightly intrigued.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 3:38 pm

"My hands?" Kaden blinks at him, acting confused. "Yeah? Wh-Why wouldn't they be?" He says in a nervous tone, then reaching over and grabbing the shield. His hands would feel incredibly hot, and if possible would begin to heat up the shield in high temperatures.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:30 pm

“It’s like all the warmth drains from my body and I wake up freezing cold in a hot room.” She shakes her head. “Are you soecial or not? If you’re not I should probably find the boy with fire hands.”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Darklands Roleplay   Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Arden grit his teeth. “I’m not gonna look for him,” he said, ignoring what Sabina said initially. He planted his hands and gripped the table forcefully, and almost immediately whatever candles were nearby went out, the wicks ceasing their glowing immediately. He felt his whole body grow warmer as plant life shriveled and decayed into hard, cold states. Immediately, he recoiled, pulling his hands up close to himself, and he lost all warmth. Nothing returned to the state it was in before, however. Arden only looked on in horror.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Nadine blinks. "Well that's...interesting." she turns to Sabina. "Are there others you have dreams of? Maybe we can find them."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 7:00 am

Sabina pushes back from the table and stares at the candles and plants. She reaches out with a figger and pokes at one of the plants, which tips over and crumples into the dust. “I’ve been having dreams for two months.” Sabina tells Nadine, her eyes still focused on the plants.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:30 am

"Well how do they look like?" Nadine asks
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 3:14 pm

Zeon gives him a suspicious look, "You've been rubbing your hands. If you hurt them then I can bandage it up for you."
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Arden followed her gaze and kept staring. "I did this," he muttered. He stayed quiet then for some time. "Can you figure out where the others are?" He asked quietly. "Can we...can we get them together, somehow? You could... I dunno, you could talk to them like you talked to me. In my mind."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Sabina shakes her head, prying her eyes from the plants on the table. “It’s complicated. If I knew what they looked like I’d tell you. It’s like where you have a dream, but when you wake up you can’t remember the details. But when I see something, like you,” she motions to Nadine, “I remember some things specifically related to that dream, you know?” She turns her gaze to Arden. “I already tried that, trust me, if I could do that, I would’ve done that ages ago. And don’t think that I haven’t tried.”
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 pm

Arden held up his hands in submission. “Fair enough, then. I just... wanna figure out what all is going on out there. I need to help.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 pm

"Well, traveling seems like a waste of time. We have to find something to bring them to us." Nadine speaks
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:24 pm

Sabina squints at Nadine. “And how do you plan on doing that?” She stands and leaves for a brief moment before coming back with three cups of tea. She offers them.
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:38 pm

Arden accepted his, but set it down on the table almost immediately. "So we set out and find that kid that I saw the other night. The fire hands one that you've been seeing. He was near Bleal Cril less than two nights ago, he... he might still be there." He sighed as he reached down with shaky hands to grab his teacup, sipping from it slowly. After some time, he set it back down. "We just need to find everyone else you've either seen or made contact with." He looked up at Sabina, suddenly stern. "And I mean everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darklands Roleplay
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next