Invisible Sun Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Sun Roleplay

@Song by the Police, DarkLands Roleplay, theme changes with votes from members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darklands Roleplay

Go down 
+3
megan_frankie
klferns
Jessi_20208
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Nadine takes the tea "I'm not too sure how to go about that."
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 10:18 pm

Serilda can feel the heat. She whimpers in pain while struggling to stay in shield form. "Hot, hot, hot..." she mumbles to herself over and over again as she basks in the heat.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 6:35 am

Sabina scowls at his forcefulness. “Sweetheart, the only ones I have made contact with are youtwo. For all I knew, you people,” she points at them, “weren’t real.” She takes a few stips of her own tea, the warmth making her feel more calm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://invisible-sun-rp.forumotion.com
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 6:41 am

Arden sighed. “But we are real. You know that now. So everyone else you’ve seen is, more likely than not.” He stood, leaving his unfinished tea on the table. “And I know that one of the others you saw was real, too. The boy with fire for hands. If you want to join me, then you can. Otherwise, I’m going out alone.” With that, Arden stepped out of the tent.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:41 am

"It would be silly to go after just one person going from place to place." Nadine sighs
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Sabina nods as he speaks, afreeing with what he’s saying. “I’d like to go.” She speaks as he steps out of the tent. She stands as Nadine speaks. “Do you have a better idea?” The gypsy asks. “Because if you do, spit it out now.”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Nadine crosses her arms. "I'm just saying, you think you can travel to all of the little towns, cities, and what else, search hundreds of people and find whoever these people are within a reasonable time? What would be the point in bringing everyone together as well? What's the need to?"
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 6:58 am

Sabina reaches for her hands. “I’m getting mentally tired, but let me show you, what he showed me. I’ve seen the creatures in my dreams. They’re terrifying.” She speaks in a hushed tone, barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Nadine crosses her arms. "This is still a terrible idea."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 5:48 pm

Sabina gives a brief nod and returns her hands to her sides. “Alright.” She steps out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
klferns
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Arden raised an eyebrow as he turned his head slightly towards the opening tent flaps. "So, we off then?" He said abruptly.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 4:31 pm

"To where?" Nadine asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Kaden shakes his head. “No, no. I’m fine it’s..” He puts his hands behind his back with the shield, his hands now burning at boiling water point. A small flame directly on the shield.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Zeon nods, not buying it, "We should get to sleep. You can figure out where you want to go tomorrow, or you can stay here if you please. Did you find the mattress earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:11 pm

"Er, no." He says, releasing the shield, and it drops with a clank on the ground. "It didn't feel right going through your closet to look." Kaden stands up, clenching his fists behind his back. The flame begins to get bigger.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Zeon flinches at the clank. He reopens his eyes and meets Kaden's, "I'll go get it for you." Zeon makes his way around Kaden and opens the closet, he pulls out the mattress, and turns around. Suddenly, he notices the fire growing from Kaden's fist. He jumps back with wide eyes, "Kaden, your hand."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Kaden squeezes his eyes shut and he feels the heat rise to his face in utter embarrassment and fear. He looks down and opens his hand, immediately his hand bursts out a fireball, and in fear of being burnt, like how he always thought was the case when he got near hot stuff, he flinches back and flails his hand. He starts to disperse more fireballs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Zeon watches the fireballs dispersing from Kaden's hands and jumps down, trying to dodge all the fireballs. Desperate, he holds out his hands. To his surprise, the fireballs stop in the air. His eyes widen, "Kaden, breathe. Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:20 pm

"Why the fuck does this keep happening!?" He looks at his hand, the flame vanishes suddenly. "This isn't possible!" He clenches his fists.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:50 pm

Zeon's eyes widen, "Y-You were throwing fire." Zeon takes a deep breath and slowly settles onto the floor. "Something extraordinary has been happening to me, but I haven't seen anyone throw fire from their own hand. I think I know someone that can tell us what's been going on." Zeon pushes himself up from the ground, pulls out the mattress, and puts it onto the ground. "However, for now, we should get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Kaden looks around in disbelief, the fireballs that were stopped suddenly fading away. He looks toward Zeon, and slowly flops on the mattress, and his gaze looks to the ground, and the spark leaves them. "Something killed them."
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Zeon looks at him confused, "Killed who?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 8:32 pm

"The people, my mother. In my town." He says. "A human, but it had...incredible strength."
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 10:55 am

Zeon debates if he should tell Kaden about his experience and his ability. His ability, he felt, didn't make sense and wasn't easy to control but he felt as if he could confide in Kaden. Zeon walks over to the mattress where Kaden lays and sits at the edge of it. "I know what you mean." He takes a deep breathe, pauses, and continues, "There has been something awfully extraordinary happening with me. I cannot explain it, I haven't said anything to anyone, you must keep this a secret." Zeon turns and stares Kaden in the eyes, searching for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 11:01 am

Kaden furrows his eyebrows and sits up, sitting next to Zeon with an arm behind himself for support. He returns a somewhat sorrowful look into his eyes, but also concerning. "Yeah, sure." He whispers. "What's been going on?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darklands Roleplay
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next