Invisible Sun Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Sun Roleplay

@Song by the Police, DarkLands Roleplay, theme changes with votes from members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darklands Roleplay

Go down 
+3
megan_frankie
klferns
Jessi_20208
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zrokex

Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:58 am

Zeon continues walking towards the forest, twigs crunch below his feet. Almost inaudible, Zeon hears a sound, causing him to straighten immediately. He lets out a sigh of relief and climb a tree, he hopes it's something he can catch for dinner. Reaching the top, he begins to look for the animal, but he finds nothing. Feeling hopeful, he continues to climb a few more trees, until he spotted the stranger that had made the noise. Zeon squinted and rubbed his eyes, making sure it wasn't the rain that was fooling him. As he tries to move closer, the rain causes him to slip and falling to the ground. He lets out a groan as he falls right in front of the black-haired stranger that was rubbing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:13 am

“Holy shit, it’s raining men.” Kaden kneels down quickly next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, which would feel slightly hot. “Are you alright?”
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:17 am

(Rachel we’re meeting up all at once i didnt forget u)
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:24 am

Zeon sits up and nods, he rubs his head, "I'm alright. I thought you were something I'd be able to cook up and eat later. Why are you out here in the rain?" Zeon pushes his light brown hair out of his gray eyes so he could get a better look at the stranger before him.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:31 am

Kaden looks down at him, “I’m a runaway.” He says, he better stick to the same story. “So did you fall from heaven then? Is this destiny or were you just stalking me.” A small smile tugs in his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am

Zeon let out a stifled laugh, "I did not fall out of the heavens, nor was I stalking you. I'm just desperate for something to eat." He gives the stranger a smile, "My name is Zeon." He holds out his hand to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:37 am

Kaden looks down at the hand, and gives it a more gentle shake. “Kaden.” He says, and stands, helping him up. “And you slipped and fell for me.”
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Zeon furrows his eyebrows, "Technically, yes." He gives Kaden a smirk and hops to his feet. "What are you doing in Stareski Forest anyways?"
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:36 pm

(( Watches from the distance like a stalker =3= ))

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Serilda listens in on their conversation, still in shield mode. She can feel water trickling on her, shuddering from the cold rain.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:44 pm

“You’d never believe me if I told you.” Kaden responds. “Let’s just say I messsd up rather-“ He stops when he realizes he can hear the loud sound of rain hitting metal. He looks over and sees the shield. “What’s that?”
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Zeon tenses up at the noise, he reaches behind his back and pulls out a sword. He lifts it up, getting ready to defend himself. "Who's out there?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Kaden walks over to te shield, his feet sinking into the wet and muddy ground. He bends down and picks it up. “This isn’t yours?”
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Zeon stares at the shield and shakes his head, "I've never encountered that shield." Zeon puts his sword back into the case, strapping it back to his side. "Should we take it to Bleal Cril and see if someone wants it."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Kaden’s grip instantly tightens on the shield as she stares off into the distance. He looks back over to Zeon. “No.” He says. “It’s fine, I’ll take it.”
Back to top Go down
iiRxl ROBLOX

iiRxl ROBLOX

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Serilda was listening to them talk, barely understanding what they are saying. She stays quiet.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Zeon gives him a questioning look but nods, "Alright, maybe it'll be useful when you need it."
Back to top Go down
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:42 pm

“I have no fighting abilities and I’m defenseless otherwise.” He shrugs. “So if a Nig- I mean a bear comes at me I’ll be sure to be alive longer than 3 seconds.”
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Zeon nods, "You never answered my question on why you were here. I guess that doesn't matter though. If you ever do stumble across a bear then holler because I need to find something to eat." Zeon lets out a sigh and runs a hand through his soaked hair, "We should get out of this rain."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Sabina swallows, her mouth suddenly drying up like the Emar Desert, while her hands have auddenly become a sweaty mess. “Two gold pieces.” She croaks. “I can tell you your deepest darkest secrets.”
Back to top Go down
https://invisible-sun-rp.forumotion.com
Jessi_20208

Jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:51 pm

“Good idea. Do you have somewhere we could go?” He asks, holding the shield. “Or any ideas?” He looks down at his hand to see his fingers beginning to prune up, then runs a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Nadine blinks confused. "Uh..." she grabs two gold coins handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl
Admin
Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Sabina takes the gold pieces from her hand and pockets them. She holds out her hands on the table, glistening palms up. “Take my hands.”
Back to top Go down
https://invisible-sun-rp.forumotion.com
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:14 pm

Nadine nods and grabs her hands. Trying not to make any faces of feeling some sweat.
Back to top Go down
Zrokex

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Zeon nods, a few droplets of water flying out of his hair. "I have a place that I call home, it's a bit broken. I don't really have food, do you have any by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darklands Roleplay    Darklands Roleplay  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darklands Roleplay
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next